Click Here for PRESENT COVID-19 Safe Meeting Plan
This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing surgical and wound care health care professionals.
- Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease
- Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease
- Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds
- Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature
- Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies
- Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb
Approved for 30* CME/CECH Credit Hours and 2 MOC Points per Event
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards and requirements for approval of providers of continuing education in podiatric medicine through a joint provider agreement between the New York College of Podiatric Medicine (NYCPM) and PRESENT e-Learning Systems. NYCPM is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine.
NYCPM has approved this activity for a maximum of 30* continuing education contact hours. (*provided you attend both the Live and Virtual Events)
The American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM) has designated each of these conferences for 2 hours of Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Category 2 points per event.
It is the policy of PRESENT e-Learning Systems that the Faculty and Staff of our education programs with the potential to influence content, will disclose real or apparent conflicts of interest relating to the topics of our educational activities. Additionally, disclosure will be made of any intended discussions of off label/unapproved uses of drugs or devices. Speakers/authors are required to prepare fair and balanced presentations that are objective and are based on scientific fact. PRESENT e-Learning Systems has no financial interests to disclose.
The information presented at this CME program represents the views and opinions of the individual presenters, and does not constitute the opinion or endorsement of, or promotion by, PRESENT e-Learning Systems or its affiliates. Reasonable efforts have been taken intending for educational subject matter to be presented in a balanced, unbiased fashion and in compliance with regulatory requirements. However, each program attendee must always use his/her own personal and professional judgment when considering further application of this information, particularly as it may relate to patient diagnostic or treatment.
The Superbones Superwounds East Conference received unrestricted educational grants from the following companies: Advanced Oxygen Therapy Inc, Anika, Bausch Health, Novastep, Organogenesis, RegenLab USA, Stratpharma, and Stryker.
CME Credit Instructions
On Monday, May 16, 2022 after 5:00 PM EDT, you will receive an email with instructions to complete the online CECH/CME Evaluation Survey for the entire 2 weekend event, including the in-person event the 1st weekend of April 29-May 1 and the virtual event the weekend of May 14-15. Once you complete the Online Evaluation Survey, you will immediately receive your certificate. You Must complete the Online Evaluation Survey by June 16, 2022.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Daryl at 201-723-1066 or via email, daryl@PresenteLearning.com.